If you don’t wait for a vacation to pack your baggage and leave to travel, …
The night life in Delhi,the Capital city
Delhi is a crowded city where the streets are always filled up with people looking for a good time. But the dashing demeanour of the metropolitan is brought back to life during the part of the day after sundown and before sunrise when the streets are unfilled and the stay-at-home population has gone to sleep.
The night has got great to offer if taking ‘risks’ is the noun that ranks top in your dictionary. But but only if you carry your desire to travel and disembark the thrill along, to serve as a perfect stand-in for a booze as is essential to fun.
Here come’s the list of the most exciting places to visit in the heart of the country, Delhi, at the night-est hour.
1. Best Music Environs For A Night Make Over
Music has the power to heal and rejuvenate. Hence we look up to places with sound music, the one that suits the frequency and the wavelength of our moods for a perfect make over.
- Saket – The Club Road
2. Ultimate Street Snacks & Budget Eating Houses In Delhi
The comestibles that delights your palate and add spice to your mood form the unmissable part of your evening episode.
To gratify the Midnight Hunger Pangs…
- Sagarpur (About 50m from the Bus stop : paranthe, maggi, ande-amlet )
- JNU Ganga Dhaba (Jawaharlal Nehru University, Mehrauli Road
Open till: 2:30 am)
- Moolchand Paranthe (Chandni Chowk).
- Mal Gadi (Gurgaon, late night restaurant)
3.Simple Dinners For a Cozy Evening
The ally time or family time can be combined with a perfect ambience to produce a comfy dinner.
- Murthal : Khane Pine ka
- Jnu Ganga Dhaba
- Kitchen Cafe Roof Top Restaurant (Main Bazar, Paharganj)
4.Best Meethe Pans in Delhi to equalise the effect of Chillies and Spice
‘O khaike pan banaras wala,
Khul jaaye band akal ka tala…’
According to a famous Indian song by Kishore Kumar ‘the meetha pan’ is an ultimate joy that turns your brain on, adds colour to the tenor of your mind and exuberates your spirit. So isn’t it must for the evening?
- Chanakyapuri Pan Point : Gupta Ji (Pan Kulfi, Meetha Pan)
- Chaurasia Pan Point (Rohini)
5. Night Sky Watching
In a dialogue from the bollywood movie, ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara,’ a noteworthy and beautiful fact has been carved out. Except for an ordinary person (who was born in a box, lives in a box and dies in a box), to an extraordinary person, nightsky watching is a capturing and engaging activity.
- Delhi Cantt. (cantonment) -sky watching
6. Best Ghost Walks and Night Walks
To those who rate thrill above sleep, ghost walk is a matter of extreme interest.
- Sanjay Van : Horror, Adventure awaits you here!
- Dwarka( Sectors – 8,9,10) : Bhut ka Ped (The Ghost Tree)
- The Roadway from Barar Square to Dhaula Kuan ( alongside the railway track )
- Chandni Chawk (Hustle-bustle)
7.For Those Mid-night Hunger Pangs
During all this Adventure and excitement the belly will surely ask for more fuel. So to gratify those late hour hunger pangs…
- Gugaon – NCR : Khane Pine Ka
- Town hall : Khan Market
8.Best Chaaye-ke-Thekas in Delhi For Night Crawlers seeking their Elixir
For especially a Delhiite, the tea serves as a perfect booze, on most occasions.
- Chaaye : Ranibagh : 3;00 ( Shakurbasti Railway Station )
- Dabari mod (chaaye)
9.Places for you and your Date
Out with someone special?
- romantic : Budha garden
Diggin : North Campus
Lodi – The Garden Restaurant
Lodi is probably the best place to dine out in Delhi during the evenings, all due to the sole reason that it lights up like a fairyland.
10.Places To gratify The Thrill-seekers
For those who are looking forward to the thrilling curves
- Agrasen Ki Baoli
- adventure ; Rohini sec 83 horror place
12.Best Sunrise spots for an eye-warming end to your night out
A sunrise or a sunset view is the most soothing thing for the eye. And a reassuring end to the adventurous journey is a must.
- Symmetry : sunrise ( DelhiCantonment symmetry )
- India Gate (Kingsway)
13.The freshness of the early morning ride
- Gurgaon to Faridabad Highway
#. Check This For more on Travelling in Delhi